I Born in 1976 at Rangpur, Bangladesh. I start TV fiction and film making by a film appreciation course in 1995 in Dhaka by Dhaka University Film Society. I studied Dramatics, TV drama and film making from Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka. Started my career of directing TV drama & film making in 1998, I have already made 1 Feature Film, 1 Web content for Hoi Choi, 30 TV Movies ( Telefilm), 25 TV serials, 40 Short TV Video fictions, 48 live action films for sesame street Bangladesh, 2 Short Films, 12 Documentaries.
I was acting Head of Program ( Program Manager) at Bangla TV, and I designed lots of non fiction Program there.
My First Feature Film DHAKA ATTACK (First Police action thriller movie in Bangladesh) released in 2017, and broke the record of 21 years business of non-festival movies in Bangladesh. In 2007 I participated Talent campus with a short film in International Film Festival, Berlin, and Germany and also had an exclusive project in European Film Market (TPM) market as a only Bangladeshi. I worked with AKFPL (Anurag Kashyap Film Production Limited) in Mumbai from 2012 – 2014.
M.A. 2002: Masters in Drama & Dramatics from Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Managing Director of Three Wheelers Limited from 2018 to 2019.
- Program Manager ( Acting Head of Program) at Bangla TV from 2017-2018
- Senior Script writer in Phantom Films at Mumbai from 2012-2014
- Live Action Director at Sesame Workshop under Asiatic since 2008-2012.
- Managing Director of Swapnaghuri Communications 2004 to 2006.
- Full Name : Dipankar Sen Gupta.
- Father’s name and Occupation: Sunil Sen Gupta, service holder
- Mother’s name and Occupation: Ranjeeta Sen Gupta, housewife.
- Date of Birth: March 01, 1976
- Permanent address: Gurati Para, Rangpur.
- Nationality and Mother tongue: Bangladeshi, Bengali.
- Religion: Hindu (sonaton)
- Marital status: Married
- Blood Group: A Positive (A+)
- Phone: +88-01713-036428
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: Flat #C3, House # 82/1, Road# 02, Block # A, Niketon, Gulshan, Dhaka.